A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabin Khetrapal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabin Khetrapal is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khetrapal graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Khetrapal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khetrapal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rabin Khetrapal practice?
Dr. Rabin Khetrapal practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Fremont General Practitioners, Fremont Internists, and Fremont Geriatric Doctors.