Dr. Rabinder Bhogal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 2nd, 2016
Very rude and Abrasive Dr
My father was seen by Dr. Bhogul in the hospital and was very short and conversation was rushed. He ordered for my father to have a test done and when ...

June 14th, 2015
Best Gastroenterologist In Town
I can't understand all of the negative reviews. Made. Bhogal is exceptional! Each time I see him, he pulls up his chair to speak face to face with me. He asks plenty of questions regarding the ailment I'm experiencing and then explains what's going on. I find him to be the best in town, hands down.

April 22nd, 2015
Dr. Has no time for me.
I agree with his low scores. He was bothered that I asked questions and after arriving over an hour late to his office was rushing to see patients. Told me "I cant spend this time with you" I waited over an hour and his visit with me was no more than 7 minutes. He only wanted to schedule the colonoscopy. At an earlier procedure, he was hours late. The nurse said he has that reputation. I'm asking insurance for another specialist.

February 27th, 2014
Rude, Arrogant, and Pompous
I just read some other reviews of Dr. Rabinder Bhogal. Patients called him "rude, arrogant, and pompous," and said he humiliated them. That has been my experience with Dr. Bhogal. He usually fairly polite before you're put under sedation, but after that he become quite rude. I was in for a colonoscopy, and he said, "there is some diverticulitis." After the procedure, I asked him about the diverticulities, he rudely said, "You came in here for a cancer examination," and he walked away. Don't take the word of any one reviewer, look around this website and others. Bhogal is outrageous.

July 10th, 2012
In need of assistance with follow up protocols- scheduled yet doctor failed to show; I was not contacted. I would have been pleased with a follow up from the office staff , after I made them aware of my concerns, however the promised call to me was unfortunately never made.

February 22nd, 2011
His personality could use an Adjustment.
Overall he is a very knowledgable Dr. He ran various test to verify my problem. The staff was very helpful in setting up my appoinments & helping me follow up with them because I do tend to forget. The only thing about him is his way of communicating the information to his patients. His personality & demeanor is that of Grouch. He really needs to Cheer up a bit. I hope he reads this too.

November 18th, 2010
not recomended
I waited over an hour for the doctor. The doctor was pompous, and wouldnt listen to my concerns. I asked him about the procedures and he became very impatiant and refused to explainthings for me. I am going to find an other doctor.

March 10th, 2010
Best in town.

March 5th, 2009
This doctor was the rudest medical provider I have ever encountered> he berated me and humiliated me without allowing me to expain a sitiation that occurred in his surgery center.