A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabinder Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabinder Sidhu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Sidhu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabinder S Sidhu MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rabinder S. Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Rabinder Sidhu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rabinder Sidhu practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Hanford, CA.
See Fresno Allergists and Fresno Pediatric Specialists.