A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabinder Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabinder Sidhu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Sidhu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sidhu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rabinder S. Sidhu practice?
Dr. Rabinder Sidhu practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Visalia, CA.
See Hanford Allergists and Hanford Pediatricians.