A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabinder Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabinder Sidhu, Allergist & Immunologist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidhu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabinder Sidhu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Sidhu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabinder Singh Sidhu MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rabinder S. Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Rabinder Sidhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Rabinder Sidhu practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Allergists and Fresno Pediatricians.