A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Alam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Rabiul Alam MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. M R. Alam practice?
- Dr. M Alam has 2 office locations.
Dr. M Alam practices Infectious Disease near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Roswell Infectious Disease Doctors.