Learn more about Dr. Rabiul Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabiul Alam is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alam
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Alam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Alam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabiul Alam MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rabiul Alam practice?
- Dr. Rabiul Alam has 1 office location.
Dr. Rabiul Alam practices Infectious Disease near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Infectious Disease Doctors.