A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabiul Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Alam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabiul Alam MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rabiul Alam practice?
- Dr. Rabiul Alam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rabiul Alam practices Infectious Disease near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Cumming Infectious Disease Doctors.