A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabiya Suleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabiya Suleman, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabiya Suleman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Suleman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Suleman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabiya Suleman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rabiya Suleman practice?
- Dr. Rabiya Suleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rabiya Suleman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Shawnee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.