A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabya Mian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabya Mian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabya Mian, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mian graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabya R Mian MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rabya R. Mian practice?
- Dr. Rabya Mian has 1 office location.
Dr. Rabya Mian practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near O Fallon, MO.
See O Fallon Allergists and O Fallon Internists.