A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachad Rayess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachad Rayess is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rayess
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rayess Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachad Rayess, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayess graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Rayess has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachad Hady Rayess MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachad H. Rayess practice?
- Dr. Rachad Rayess has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachad Rayess practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.