A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachad Rayess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachad Rayess is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachad Rayess, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayess graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Rayess has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachad Hady Rayess MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachad H. Rayess practice?
- Dr. Rachad Rayess has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachad Rayess practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists and Anchorage Child Psychiatrists.