A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Evans, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Des Moines University. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Evans DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachael Evans practice?
- Dr. Rachael Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachael Evans practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.