A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Evans, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Des Moines University. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Evans DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachael Evans practice?
- Dr. Rachael Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachael Evans practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.