Learn more about Dr. Rachael Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Evans, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Des Moines University. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Evans DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachael Evans practice?
- Dr. Rachael Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachael Evans practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.