Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachael Callcut
Dr. Rachael Callcut, MD, MSPH is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in Stanford, CA and San Francisco, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Callcut is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford and University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachael Callcut has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...