A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Anna Cohen DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rachael A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Rachael Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachael Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Mount Laurel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.