A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Anna Cohen DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rachael A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Rachael Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachael Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Mount Laurel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.