A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachael A. Cohen practice?
Dr. Rachael Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Marlton Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Racheal Cohen, Dr. Rachel Cohen, Dr. Rachele Cohen, Dr. Rachelle Cohen