A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Dabelic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Dabelic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Dabelic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabelic graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dabelic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Stephens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Kendra Dabelic MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachael K. Dabelic practice?
- Dr. Rachael Dabelic has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachael Dabelic practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.