A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Dabelic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Dabelic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dabelic
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Dabelic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabelic graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dabelic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Stephens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Kendra Dabelic MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. R K. Dabelic practice?
- Dr. R Dabelic has 1 office location.
Dr. R Dabelic practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.