A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael E Smith MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachael E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Rachael Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachael Smith practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Southaven Internists and Southaven Pediatricians.