A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Greenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Greenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael A Greenberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rachael A. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Rachael Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachael Greenberg practices Ophthalmology near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL.
See Gurnee Ophthalmologists.