A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasperowicz graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Kasperowicz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Ann Kasperowicz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachael A. Kasperowicz practice?
- Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz practices Family Medicine near Flushing, MI.
See Flushing Primary Care Doctors.