Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

December 6th, 2016

horrible

horrible i am pregnant and for one she never shook my had barley intruduced herself and tried to tell me that since i was on antibiotiocs and had some loose stool that i had a sever infection and could be highly contagious and if i do have it when i come see her again she cant treat me since she has medicasl issues and cant be around anyone with highly contagious things. Also because i have been getting random abscess she said i needed to get some blood cultures done to make sure i didnt have an infection in my blood mind you i am pregant for this next part. when i went to go get my labs done there were no cultures ordered they callled to make sure that wasnt a mistake and she said i didnt need them. MIND YOU I AM PREGANT IF YOU THINK I HAVE AN INFECTION IN MY BLOOD IT SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF RIGHT AWAY. Also said i still have an infection in my mid section and did nothing for that either. horrible doctor she talked down to me the whole time and was also trying to tell me that ibs cant cause loose stoll for three days.

February 12th, 2016

No greeting or introduction on first visit. Was extremely rude and very loud. Her behavior was unacceptable and bully like. Her staff behaved the same way. I would never recommend her to anyone.

July 10th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Kasperowicz hates people who have a county health plan and treats them horrible. Dr. Kasperowicz also lies when she is backed into a corner. Its no wonder she is rated one out of four stars: in my opinion, she does not even deserve one star.

June 25th, 2014

Worst ever

This doctor is the worst she refused me medical treatment and yelled at me all she does is sit on the computer. She does not care about your problems at all she is very inconsiderate and very rude.

February 1st, 2013

decent doctor

I dont know whats with all these comments .reading those comments makes me think that she's awful but she is not!! shes just a doctor ,not a psychiatrist , if u want som1 to spend 30mins to talk to then go get a shrink.. I think Dr Kasperowicz is a decent doctor whose well educated and knows her stuff. She spends just enough time with me to inform me about everything,she is professional. She doesnt like to prescribe medications unless if its real needed.

September 17th, 2012

Sick and tired!

I have had this doctor for at least 7 years and I finally got the courage to fire her. She is always in a rush and gives me no time to explain symptoms and concerns. I have to try and stop her from walking out the door so I am forced to gather my thoughts while she literally has her hand on the door knob to leave. She is rude and gives little to no information on a diagnosis. She misdiagnosed me with HSV 2 (Genital Herpes) she gave me pills and told me to avoid sharing toilet seats with anyone, that was all the information I received! I cried for days until I decided to go to planned parenthood for a second opinion because my blood work was negative for HSV 2! Planned parenthood took the time to investigate my health and said that my doctor clearly had little education on what this disease was. The also informed me that Herpes can not be spread by a toilet seat! I am herpes free and Kasperowicz free!! Yay! I feel so much better now that I don't have to see this doctor EVER AGAIN!!!!

September 13th, 2012

This doctor is rude I would rate this as more of a visit with a parole officer rather than a doctor I have never had to had to roll my pant legs up for a urine sample needless to say I will not be going back

August 15th, 2012

this dr has to go. She is very rude

June 4th, 2012

Terrible manners. It was quite offensive. How can a doctor diagnose someone if they talk over you when you're explaining your symptoms. I don't know what kind of underfunded medical school would produce this ridiculous excuse of a doctor. I wouldn't let her give my DOG vitamins. Not going back. Ever.

March 17th, 2012

Run 4 your life!!!!!!!

She is an arrogant, self-serving, GOD complex Dr. if you can call her that. Her lack of knowledge and care are phenomenal! If you value your life you will stay away from her!She is quick to misdiagnose you, that is if you can an appointment, let alone a word in edge wise! She should be fired! She is lawsuit material! Crazy woman!

June 23rd, 2010

How does this lady stay in business with the way she treats people.

The first time I visited her she bluntly blurted out a diagnosis before she even checked me out. She was accurate, but she was very rude about it. The next time I saw her she greeted me not with a hello or how are you doing, but "so you're the one with no insurance". Mind you I had insurance but it was pending. That is no way to talk to a person. I have heard from other people also that she receives a lot of complaints about her bedside manor. Her nurse was also very rude and unpleasant. Avoid seeing this doctor at all costs!!!!

May 18th, 2010