A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Ustruck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Ustruck is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ustruck
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ustruck Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ustruck graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ustruck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Elizabeth Ustruck DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachael E. Ustruck practice?
- Dr. Rachael Ustruck has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachael Ustruck practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Primary Care Doctors.