A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Kokkinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokkinos graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kokkinos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Elizabeth Kokkinos DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachael E. Kokkinos practice?
- Dr. Rachael Kokkinos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachael Kokkinos practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Primary Care Doctors.