A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachael L. Smith practice?
Dr. Rachael Smith practices Otolaryngology near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Otolaryngologists.