A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael L Smith MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rachael L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Rachael Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachael Smith practices Otolaryngology near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Otolaryngologists.