A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael L Smith MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rachael L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Rachael Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachael Smith practices Otolaryngology near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Otolaryngologists.