Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachael Lucatorto
Dr. Rachael Lucatorto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lucatorto is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachael Lucatorto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rachael Lucatorto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. John Berry
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Mary Cooke
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Anna Haemel
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi11