A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Power:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Power is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Power
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Power Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Power, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Power graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cuenca.
Dr. Power has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Reiko Power MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachael R. Power practice?
- Dr. Rachael Power has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachael Power practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Springfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.