Learn more about Dr. Rachael Power:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Power is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Power
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Power Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Power, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Power graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cuenca.
Dr. Power has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Reiko Power MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachael R. Power practice?
- Dr. Rachael Power has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachael Power practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Springfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.