A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Proctor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Proctor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Proctor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Proctor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachael Proctor practice?
- Dr. Rachael Proctor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachael Proctor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Joseph, MI.
See Saint Joseph Obstetricians & Gynecologists.