Dr. Rachael Smith DO Patient Reviews

3.4

December 13th, 2016
She is very unprofessional,

November 30th, 2015
Does not listen to the patient,

May 24th, 2015
Patience & Empathy
Dr. Smith is patient and empathetic to the pain you are experiencing. When doing a procedure (I've had a variety performed by her) she explains everything she is doing. Her knowledge of other potential diagnosis outside her specialty is impressive as is the calm, smooth manner in which she speaks and conducts herself during procedures. There is one thing you should know, immediate treatment and pain relief should not be expected. You need to work in conjunction with pain management but she is quick to schedule injections whenever possible. I wouldn't trust anyone except Dr. Smith to insert a needle between my vertebrae!

December 2nd, 2014
My first visit was a nightmare the doctor was very rude poor bedside manor dismissed my pain issues had no regards to how I was feeling just briefly saw me and said to follow up with another appointment ...aaaahh no never did I return or will I ever recommend this doc to anyone. . Just rude!!

June 25th, 2013
Don't understand the negative reviews
I have been seeing Dr. Smith for approximately 1 1/2 years. She is very knowledgeable, and has been able to relieve my pain, something that no other Dr or specialist has been able to do. I think part of the problem is that she is not a "pill pusher" and most people who see a pain specialist just wants the drugs. I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone who wants pain relief, but if you just want drugs go elsewhere. She is not a "Drug Dealer".

January 18th, 2013
Went in with high hopes, walked out wishing i hadnt wasted my time
After waiting 20 minutes after my appointment time. Dr Smith came in, and within 5 minutes she had decided that my years worth of a chart and tests meant nothing. That i just needed to live with my pain. And at 29 "its normal" to feel that way day in and day out. Im not sure if she was having a bad day. Or if i somehow rubbed her the wrong way. Her bedside mannor was awful. This was my first visit with her she took no time to understand my problems. and went as far as to tell me"i had no injuries" Worst experience I've had in my over a year long quest to relieve my pain and find out whats wrong with my body. Would not recommend her to anyone!

July 23rd, 2012
after referral review records and shredded w/o calling me!
Was referred to them by my neuro surgeon - Dr Smith apparently reviewed his "orders" and decided not to follow and shredded my records. Meanwhile - I wait a week for them to schedule me - I called them to find out my records were shredded and they DID NOT BOTHER TO CALL - THIS OFFICE IS UNPROFESSIONAL GROUP - AVOID THIS PRACTICE

January 25th, 2012
Smart and uncaring
She is an able diagnostician. She is defensive, quarrelsome and impatient. She is prickly and a very poor communicator. I could not recommend her services in good conscience to anyone.

March 19th, 2009
Fabulous, caring doctor. She is very concerned about her patients. Would recommend her to anyone.