by Rachel Thompsobn Babineaux on Mar 27th, 2015

Dr. Rachel Tate is one of the best doctors here in Opelousas La. If youre looking for a patient ,attentive, and thorough doctor, she's your God sent. . I would recommend her to all women in this area , Thanks for actually caring !!!

by Rachel on Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. Tate is one of the best doctors in Opelousas. She's very attentive, accurate on her diagnosis and the wait time is unbelievable. I went in at 1:30 and was out by 2:40. To Dr. Tate and her staff " THANK YOU".

Awesome Dr. ;) show details Awesome Dr. ;)
Feb 6th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Tate !!! She's a wonderful Dr. And is very caring w/great bed side manners ! I wouldn't want anyone else if I had to choose !!

Dec 7th, 2011

i really enjoyed mrs tate..she was very good with me and i could talk to her and she understand...thanks mrs tate for makeing me feel so confrontable...i know the rest of my pregnacy will be ok cause i have a dr like u...rhonda

BEAUTIFUL PERSON show details BEAUTIFUL PERSON
Jun 22nd, 2011

I WAS REFERRED TO DR. TATE. I'M SO VERY HAPPY THAT I HAD A CHANCE TO SEE, A FEMALE DOCTOR WITH COMPASSION. SHE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE. I WROTE DOWN QUESTIONS FOR HER, AND SHE ANSWERED THEM FOR ME. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. TATE TO ANY ONE IN NEED OF A COMPASSIONATE GYNECOLOGIST. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING DR. TATE, HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT OKAY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.