Apr 3rd, 2016

Love her :)

by christie on Mar 9th, 2016

best female doctor in opelousas...caring supportive and accurate on diagnosis. I am so glad i chose her...she always makes me feel comfortable (esp bedside). the staff is great with timing appointments and hospitality. best doctor ever.

by Rachel Thompsobn Babineaux on Mar 27th, 2015

Dr. Rachel Tate is one of the best doctors here in Opelousas La. If youre looking for a patient ,attentive, and thorough doctor, she's your God sent. . I would recommend her to all women in this area , Thanks for actually caring !!!

by Rachel on Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. Tate is one of the best doctors in Opelousas. She's very attentive, accurate on her diagnosis and the wait time is unbelievable. I went in at 1:30 and was out by 2:40. To Dr. Tate and her staff " THANK YOU".

Awesome Dr. ;) show details Awesome Dr. ;)
Feb 6th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Tate !!! She's a wonderful Dr. And is very caring w/great bed side manners ! I wouldn't want anyone else if I had to choose !!

BEAUTIFUL PERSON show details BEAUTIFUL PERSON
Jun 22nd, 2011

I WAS REFERRED TO DR. TATE. I'M SO VERY HAPPY THAT I HAD A CHANCE TO SEE, A FEMALE DOCTOR WITH COMPASSION. SHE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE. I WROTE DOWN QUESTIONS FOR HER, AND SHE ANSWERED THEM FOR ME. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. TATE TO ANY ONE IN NEED OF A COMPASSIONATE GYNECOLOGIST. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING DR. TATE, HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT OKAY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.