Learn more about Dr. Rachael Wyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Wyman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Wyman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wyman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Ann Wyman FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rachael A. Wyman practice?
- Dr. Rachael Wyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachael Wyman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Internists and Kirkland Cardiologists.