A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachael Wyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachael Wyman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachael Wyman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wyman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachael Ann Wyman FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rachael A. Wyman practice?
- Dr. Rachael Wyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachael Wyman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Internists and Kirkland Cardiologists.