Dr. Rachael Wyman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Rachael Wyman - Top Notch
Recommended by Dr. Avedesian prior to leaving Evergreen, Rachael Wyman has been a gift. Her expertise and genuine personality are second to none. After Dr. A, I was concerned that I would never be able to find someone equally up to the task to care for my 85 year old mother. I couldn't be happier and my mother is once again in good hands.

July 18th, 2011
Dr. Wyman
Dr. Wyman is very knowledgeable and has been instrumental in helping me not only diagnose my condition, but put a plan forward to help me prevent heart disease. Her bed manner is superior to most doctors I've seen in my lifetime, I feel as though she really cares about me. She answers every question and has enough time for me during my visits.

February 9th, 2011
Outstanding person

May 17th, 2010
Dr. Wyman has an excellent & courteous manner. She definitely takes the time to listen & appears to be very genuine in her concern for her patients. Scheduling an appointment is somewhat difficult, and her accuracy in diagnosing medical issues seems to be related only to the medical testings performed. Her academic experience and ability to interpret medical testing is superb & excellent; however, her practical experience doesn't seem to be yet honed to a fine art, which could allow her the ability to understand diagnoses "outside the box." Initially, she presents a wonderfully reassuring presence. Follow-up is somewhat lacking, & she doesn't appear to offer a more compassionate approach with follow-up patient care.

May 12th, 2010
Highly recommended
Personable,professional and thorough. Doctor Wyman truly listens to her patients. I never get the impression that she has barely read my file and giving me the status quo as I have experienced with other physicians.

May 5th, 2010
Dr Rachel Wyman is my guardian angel.She treats me as if I were her only patient. She pays attention to my questions and follows up on my condition all the time. She remembers every single detail I have given her in my previous visits.