A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachal Mittleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachal Mittleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittleman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachal Mittleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fecal Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittleman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mittleman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachal Marie Mittleman MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachal M. Mittleman practice?
- Dr. Rachal Mittleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachal Mittleman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Holland Internists and Holland Pediatricians.