A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachal Mittleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachal Mittleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittleman
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mittleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachal Mittleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fecal Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittleman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mittleman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachal Marie Mittleman MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachal M. Mittleman practice?
- Dr. Rachal Mittleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachal Mittleman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Holland Internists and Holland Pediatricians.