Learn more about Dr. Rachal Mittleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachal Mittleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittleman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mittleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachal Mittleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fecal Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittleman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mittleman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachal Marie Mittleman MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachal M. Mittleman practice?
- Dr. Rachal Mittleman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rachal Mittleman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Holland Internists and Holland Pediatricians.