Dr. Rachal Mittleman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 15th, 2015
Horrible pediatrician. Her personality is so blah. I feel like i go in for an interrogation everytime my kids have appointments. She has a way of making you feel like you are not a good parent and she talks to you like you're a child. Would definately never recommend her to anyone..trying to find a new doctor as we speak!

August 24th, 2015
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

March 12th, 2015
Great listener
My OB/GYN was concerned about my cholesterol levels and wanted me to begin taking statin medication. I wanted to try lowering levels in other ways first. Dr. Mittleman listened to me and helped me come up with a plan involving diet changes. My cholesterol levels are drastically reduced...and all without medication! I want a doctor who is a partner with me in my health care, not one who views meds as the answer to everything, and Dr. Mittleman is just such a physician.

August 21st, 2014
Horrible
Just went to this doctor because I needed a check up on a kidney infection that I had been fighting. She told me that the doctor that I have gone to for 25 yrs, has been medicating wrongly. I have extreme anxiety and am required to have Xanax just in case. She told me that I needed to go to a therapist, even though I've been on this medication for years and have family with anxiety issues as well. I felt like she was talking to me like a little child. And I'm 25 and a dental hygienist. I think that she though that I was abusing the medication, yet has never met me but for um say 20 min of her time. She hopefully is a better pediatrician then internal doctor. Would not recommend her at all. Didn't help with my one problem. My kidney infection and abdominal pain.