A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachana Chowlera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachana Chowlera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachana Chowlera, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowlera graduated from K.J. Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chowlera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachana N Chowlera BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachana N. Chowlera practice?
- Dr. Rachana Chowlera has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachana Chowlera practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.