Dr. Rachana Garde MD Patient Reviews

September 8th, 2016
Excellent !
The care and attention my husband and I received from Dr. Garde and the Woodbridge staff was top notch. They have helped to guide us through every step of our IVF journey. Dr Garde and her staff were very attentive to our needs. She helped us to make our dreams of having our first child a reality.

September 26th, 2014
Fertility apppointment
This is the first time I ever review anyone online. However, I can't help but let people know how they work. I visited this office after a month of appointment. When I came an office manager came out and said the doctor is busy and want me to wait for 30 minutes. I said ok.. 15 minutes later he came out and told me that the doctor will be with me in a few minutes. Half an hour later, he came out and told me that I should reschedule the appointment after more than one hour waiting. I think its bad business, because they are wasting my whole day with their own overbooking of patients. I would never go back here

May 13th, 2014
I love you dr garde and will never forget you
Thank you so much dr. Garde for everything you and your staff did for me. You are the best dr i have ever visited, you and your team are very humble and down to earth, always ready to help the patient. All of you deserve the best of everything in life. Im 9weeks pregnant now. This was my second ivf fresh cycle, first one was failed in 2013 and i was so disappointed but the second cycle gave us the biggest happiest news of our life. God bless you all

April 9th, 2014
rude and irresponsible
Dr Garde is rude, arrogant and irresponsible. Her knowledge level seems average and I regret that i chose her as my doctor. In fact, she is the worst doctor I have ever met.

September 6th, 2013
Barely there doctor
Dr. Garde treated me when some of the other Annandale Drs were not available. At least there was a doctor there, but she clearly did not want to be. She was terse, unsympathetic, and dismissive. I only saw here twice but both times she seemed annoyed that she had to be there. She did the sonogram and was pretty gentle both times, but she did not want to talk, answer questions, and got out as quickly as possible.

October 14th, 2012
Top Notch!
Dr. Garde is very knowledgeable and was terrific! She always made sure to answer our questions and was very thorough in all procedures performed (very gentle touch too- never any pain or discomfort). Best of all Dr. Garde is a genuinely kind person, wish there were more out there like her!