A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachana Kanaujia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Kanaujia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachana Kanaujia MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachana Kanaujia practice?
- Dr. Rachana Kanaujia has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachana Kanaujia practices Internal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists.