A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachana Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachana Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachana Singh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachana Singh MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachana Singh practice?
- Dr. Rachana Singh has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rachana Singh practices Radiation Oncology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Trenton Radiation Oncologists.