A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachana Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachana Singh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachana Singh practice?
Dr. Rachana Singh practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Trenton Pediatricians, Trenton Radiologists, and Trenton Oncologists.