Dr. Racheed Atassi MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Romeo, MI

4.7

December 16th, 2015
Bedside manner and front desk
My issue is that I had to have an echo done on my heart and it was not covered by my insurance and during the same time my son was hospitalized for hypoxia. I've been playing catch up with medical bills and I always pay my co pay and whatever else I can afford towards my echo every appt but the staff constantly bugs me telling me I need to pay more on my balance which is just for my echo he suggested. I've already written a review that the doctor is rude in the sense that he is constantly asking what I eat if I even exercise and that I need to lose weight. With being a busy hard working single mother around the holidays I don't need the extra stress of his office stalking me for money I am paying. I suggest that maybe they need to learn to have more respect for the individual and he needs to learn how to talk kinder to his patients that do pay his lifestyle. Other than that he's an intelligent doctor but his bedside manner is not the best and I don't appreciate being blown up with voicemails while at work.

January 16th, 2015
Excellent doctor proud he is my doctor!