Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

too busy too many patients for personal care show details too busy too many patients for personal care
by amanda on May 21st, 2015

I went to Dr davis because she delivered my last daughter and I was pregnant again. Repeatedly she had to cancel and reschedule and I was very understanding. I waited in the office for 2.5 hours before someone told me she wouldn't be able to see me, I just rescheduled, even though my husband took time off to bring me in. However, if I was late or even missed an appointment because I was told the WRONG time on the phone after they rescheduled again, she decided to drop me. This was halfway through my pregnancy. So I feel obligated to state that I went to l&d bleeding (at 23 weeks) and she never showed up to check on me. No one from her office came over. And they didn't do the simplest procedure that is commonplace and might have put my unborn child at risk. So I'm happy to find another doctor. I'm afraid I'd go in labor and she would miss that too. If you need attention from your OB or even for THEM to keep an appointment this is definitely not the place for you.