inactive

Rachel A Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2015
I love Dr. Davis! She is great. She handles every situation confidently and God blesses her every move within her practice. She saved my life and I am forever thankful for her. I probably had the most complicated pregnancy in the history of ever and she seen me and my little blessing thru it.

May 21st, 2015
too busy too many patients for personal care
I went to Dr davis because she delivered my last daughter and I was pregnant again. Repeatedly she had to cancel and reschedule and I was very understanding. I waited in the office for 2.5 hours before someone told me she wouldn't be able to see me, I just rescheduled, even though my husband took time off to bring me in. However, if I was late or even missed an appointment because I was told the WRONG time on the phone after they rescheduled again, she decided to drop me. This was halfway through my pregnancy. So I feel obligated to state that I went to l&d bleeding (at 23 weeks) and she never showed up to check on me. No one from her office came over. And they didn't do the simplest procedure that is commonplace and might have put my unborn child at risk. So I'm happy to find another doctor. I'm afraid I'd go in labor and she would miss that too. If you need attention from your OB or even for THEM to keep an appointment this is definitely not the place for you.