Learn more about Dr. Rachel Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Goldstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Goldstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Alisa Goldstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Rachel Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Goldstein practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.