A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Goldstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Alisa Goldstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Rachel Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Goldstein practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.