Learn more about Dr. Rachel Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humphrey
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Humphrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Humphrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Anne Humphrey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Rachel Humphrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Humphrey practices Family Medicine near Hinesburg, VT.
See Hinesburg Primary Care Doctors.