Dr. Rachel Humphrey, MD
Dr. Rachel Anne Humphrey MD is female, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
Fletcher Allen Health Care
22 Commerce St
Hinesburg, VT 05461
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Humphrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Humphrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Humphrey practice?
Dr. Rachel Humphrey practices Family Medicine near Hinesburg, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Hinesburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Racquel Humphrey, Dr. Rachelle Humphrey, Dr. Racheal Humphrey, Dr. Raquel Humphrey