A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Humphrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Anne Humphrey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Rachel Humphrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Humphrey practices Family Medicine near Hinesburg, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Hinesburg Primary Care Doctors.