Dr. Rachel Abrams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Abrams?

February 3rd, 2014

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Abrams. I have seen her for the past ten years. I have some chronic health issues and she has helped me beyond where I would believe I would ever get health wise. She is considerate, take her time and always return calls and e-mails in a timely manner.

February 3rd, 2014

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Rachel Abrams is truly an integrative doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and helpful. I felt she saw me as a whole person and not just my symptoms. She is present and listens. I deeply appreciate a family doctor like her and wish there were more like her.

March 7th, 2013

Dr. Abrams is a beautiful woman with prominent accolades but she is money oriented and does not really spend time with the patient. I have known professionally hundreds of physicians and while many do not carry the title of integrative physician, they practice integrative medicine. She is expensive, takes no insurance, but will supply the poorly named "Super Bill." God forbid if you are on Medicare as she is not a subscriber. I consider her to be a mediocre physician who wants you to come back again and again at several hundred dollars a visit.

May 18th, 2011

Not a well qualified physician

Abrams was so focused on time, she lost track of what she said she was going to do. She was focused on my being 10 min late and waiting in her waiting room 10 minutes. She used up time focusing on this matter. She forgot what she was going to act on, performed a lacklustre history and was unconvincing as even a fair physian. She came across as young, whiny and inexperienced, albeit articulate. I have worked in life sciences as an executive for 30 years and know many fine physicians. Abrams is not one of them, at least she has not convinced me as yet. Unfortunately, she is the person recommended for a consult in Santa Cruz, the location to which I moved recently. She takes no insurance, tests are expensive. Abrams can be rude and condescending as well. I have never been so angry about a physician experience or feel I had my time so wasted - but wait time issue was her concern.

July 12th, 2010

The best doctor we've ever had

Dr. Abrams has excellent knowledge and is easy to talk to. She spends as much time as you'd like to talk about your medical issues. Our entire family are her patients and we've recommended her to several other families. She's an MD with a holistic approach to health care, focusing on preventative, which is perfect for us.

April 15th, 2010

kook

Told us my son's skin rash should be resolved by eating kale and washing in clean detergent. She may have a medical background but treats patients like uniformed idiots.

June 9th, 2017