A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Agustines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Agustines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agustines
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agustines Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Agustines, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agustines graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Agustines has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel E Agustines MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Agustines practice?
- Dr. Rachel Agustines has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Agustines practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Largo, FL.
See Largo Psychiatrists.