A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Altman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Sara Altman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel S. Altman practice?
- Dr. Rachel Altman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Altman practices Dermatology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Morristown Dermatologists.