A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Altman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel S. Altman practice?
Dr. Rachel Altman practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See New York Dermatologists.