A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Anderson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Anderson practice?
- Dr. Rachel Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Anderson practices Family Medicine near Norman, OK.
See Norman Family Physicians.