A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Anderson is Excellent. Dr. Anderson has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Anderson practice?
Dr. Rachel Anderson practices Family Medicine near Norman, OK.
See Norman Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Racquel Anderson, Dr. Rachelle Anderson, Dr. Racheal Anderson, Dr. Raquel Anderson