A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Lacy Anderson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Rachel Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Anderson practices Family Medicine near Norman, OK.
See Norman Family Physicians.