A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Baar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Baar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baar graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Baar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel E Baar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Baar practice?
- Dr. Rachel Baar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Baar practices Pediatrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.