A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Backstrom, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Backstrom graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.More Education & Awards
Dr. Backstrom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Backstrom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Backstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Backstrom practice?
Dr. Rachel Backstrom practices Anesthesiology near Prattville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, TN and Dickson, TN.
See Prattville Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rachael Backstrom, Dr. Racheal Backstrom, Dr. Rachele Backstrom, Dr. Rachelle Backstrom