A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Backstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Backstrom, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Backstrom graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Backstrom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel A Backstrom DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Backstrom practice?
- Dr. Rachel Backstrom has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Backstrom practices Anesthesiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL and Clarksville, TN.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists.