Dr. Rachel Baden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Baden?

December 18th, 2013

Consumate Professional

I have had numerous infections as well as a very rare form of leukemia and Dr. Baden has been there every step of the way. She is prompt, professional and accurate in her diagnosis. And her treatment plans have been most helpful and patient useful/friendly. I have worked in ICU's for the past 33 yrs and I truly believe that Dr. Baden is a consumate professional.

May 19th, 2013

The best doctor I've ever had

Dr Baden is by far the BEST dr I have EVER had. I have been working with her on and off since 2008. I have Hep C and am waiting for the newest treatment to come out. I also have fibromyalgia hence why it is best for me to wait for the easier treatment come next year. She ALWAYS calls me back and does MORE than her job, researching other drs for me for other ailments, trying to help in anyway that she can. If she was accepting new primary care patients I would def choose her. I wish she was! Her team is wonderful as well. I met with Dr Graham at one point when Dr Baden was out sick. She sat with me for over an hour and explained so much about the treatments, history, how medications get approved etc. Dr Baden is caring and compassionate and I always feel comfortable in her presence. I can't say enough about her. She is absolutely WONDERFUL!!

June 6th, 2012

cam

October 20th, 2009

Awesome

I visited with Dr. Baden and she treated me so nicely. I was extremely nervous and she made my time feel more easy going.

May 4th, 2017