A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Bailey, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Bailey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Emily Bailey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Rachel Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Bailey practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Family Physicians.