Dr. Rachel Benator Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Benator?

June 11th, 2015

Excellent Eye Physician and Surgeon

Dr. Benator is absolutely exceptional in the care of her patients! The minute you walk in the door, you are greeted by her friendly staff. I appreciate the efficient way the appointments are scheduled and the meticulous cleanliness of the office. Dr. Benator takes the time to educate her patients and goes out of her way to be sensitive to each patients needs. You know you are in good hands because of the depth of her medical knowledge and experience.

May 24th, 2015

The best in quality eye care. Top of the line Doctor and staff, there is no better.

March 5th, 2015

Very Pleased

After reading the previous posting I wanted to insert my experience which was a good one. I can't speak to the wait time as my appointment was reasonably prompt and I found the experience a positive one with the Doctor and the Staff. I took my prescription over to Clair Optical next door and paid nothing for a fitting that the previous person said they had to pay $80 dollars for, Clair Optical was very helpful and the price I paid was much cheeper then I usually paid at 1800 Contacts and other places. I had a very nice experience and will certainly do businesses again.

June 21st, 2016