Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Bermudez
Dr. Rachel Bermudez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Bronx, NY (and 5 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bermudez is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division, Metropolitan Hospital Center and Bronx Lebanon Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Bermudez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rachel Bermudez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Jose Gomez-Marquez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi7
Dr. Vivien Leung
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Tricia Chan
Bronx, NY 0 mi19