A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Bermudez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Bermudez, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Bermudez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermudez graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bermudez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Irene Bermudez MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel I. Bermudez practice?
- Dr. Rachel Bermudez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Bermudez practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY.
See Bronx Internists.