A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Bernstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Corey Bernstein MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel C. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Rachel Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Bernstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.