A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Bijou is Satisfactory. Dr. Bijou has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bijou graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bijou has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bijou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Bijou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel Bijou practice?
Dr. Rachel Bijou practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Racquel Bijou, Dr. Rachelle Bijou, Dr. Racheal Bijou, Dr. Raquel Bijou