A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Bijou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Bijou is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bijou
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bijou Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bijou graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bijou has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Bijou MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Bijou practice?
- Dr. Rachel Bijou has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Bijou practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.