A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Bijou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Bijou is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bijou graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bijou has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Bijou MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Bijou practice?
- Dr. Rachel Bijou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Bijou practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.