A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Bishop, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University Of Leeds, England.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bishop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Bishop practice?
Dr. Rachel Bishop practices Family Medicine near Friday Harbor, WA.
See Friday Harbor Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Racquel Bishop, Dr. Rachelle Bishop, Dr. Racheal Bishop, Dr. Raquel Bishop