A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Brakke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Brakke, Instructor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brakke
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Brakke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Brakke, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brakke graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brakke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Brakke MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Brakke practice?
- Dr. Rachel Brakke has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Brakke practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Physiatrists.