A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Braunstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Braunstein has 70 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel H Braunstein MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel H. Braunstein practice?
- Dr. Rachel Braunstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Braunstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA and Eden Prairie, MN.
See Miami Radiologists.