A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Brennan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from MD - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland.
Dr. Brennan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Christine Brennan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachel C. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Rachel Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Brennan practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.