Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Brennan
Dr. Rachel Brennan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Brennan is affiliated with St Jude Children's Research Hospital, Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center and Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Brennan has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rachel Brennan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Susanne Wendt
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Memphis, TN 0 mi
Dr. Saumini Srinivasan
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0 mi29
Dr. Aubrey Lamptey
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi27